Troubleshooting and maintenance of balancing machines
The troubleshooting & maintenance program addresses the basic working principle of the balancing machine and its components. To develop proficient troubleshooting skill, all training exercises are conducted on the machine using a test rotor. Participants are trained in basic balancing machine setup, interpretation of instrumentation screen information, available diagnostic features, machine drive control, and applicable special feature (i.e. electronic protractor, slot-blade counter.)
To ensure proper training is provided to all participants, this 2-day program is limited to a class of four (4).Test rotor is required.
Other topics include:
- Machine & rotor setup.
- Instrumentation functions & operation.
- Instrument diagnostic software
- Proper use of test rotor
- Identification of machine components
- Typical setup related problems
- Critical machine components
- Significance of proper roller crown
- Step-by-step problem isolation
- Machine control schematic diagram
- Test of system functionality*
*Test of balancing machine according to S.A.E 4048 (horizontal), or 4050 (vertical) requires an additional day
Who should attend:
This training program is mainly for maintenance supervisors and technicians who are directly responsible of the balancing machine maintenance.The program is recommended for participants with electro-mechanical background.