Nearly anything that rotates, or is supported in bearings that allow it to rotate, needs balancing to insure quality performance. From the smallest rotors for dental drill instruments to large power generating turbines, and from electric motor armatures to the largest jet engines, all require sound balancing techniques for reliable, cost-effective operation. Schenck Balancing Machines offer state of the art balancing technologies, with superior operator interface Instrumentation and Industry recognized reliability and connectivity. Balancing since 1908!
The Balancing and Diagnostic Systems Group in the US operates under Schenck USA Corp. as a subsidiary of Schenck Corp. (SCO), Deer Park, NY. Schenck USA Corp. operates with three locations: Deer Park, NY; Southfield, MI, and Hudson, MA. Incorporated in the state of New York, SCO's parent company is Schenck RoTec GmbH, Darmstadt, Germany, the world’s largest manufacturer of dynamic balancing machines and balancing equipment, which in turn is wholly owned by Dürr AG of Bietigheim, Germany.
SCHENCK USA's Product Mix Includes:
- Balancing Machines for all Industries, Stand Alone and Automated
- High-speed Balancing and Spin Test Systems
- Moment Weighing Scales
- Tire and Wheel Assembly Lines
- Portable Vibration Analyzers and Condition and Safety Monitoring Systems
- Vertical Balancing Machines, Stand Alone and Automated
- Automotive Filling equipment of Dürr Somac
- Appliance Filling Equipment of AGRAMKOW
- Automotive End of Line and Testing Equipment of Dürr Assembly Products