We assist in the fastest way possible - not only when your machine goes on strike. Schenck is by your side with help and advice for all balancing and diagnostic questions.
Nothing works anymore? The machine is down or you urgently need technical support? We are here to support you in an efficient manner. You will receive a response within 60 minutes from our helpdesk.
Simply open your ticket directly via our Service+ app:
It may be possible to resolve your issue - through the chat function or telephone support with our experts. In all other cases, we will contact you as soon as possible during our regular working hours.
The Schenck Service+ App: Your direct line to the global Schenck RoTec Helpdesk
The Service+ App gives you an immediate and efficient way to contact our global helpdesk experts.
It is currently used through our website as a browser version. In 2024, a mobile app for your smartphone will also be available. For you, the service is completely free of charge and the fastest way to opening a helpdesk ticket.
All you need is a mobile device such as a smartphone, tablet or notebook/PC with internet access. If you already use the Service+ app, simply log in with your e-mail address and password.
The advantages of the Service+ App at a glance:
- Benefit from a one-time user registration, which saves you a lot of time for opening further helpdesk tickets.
- Open a helpdesk ticket completely independent of time and location
- Global ticket system and 24h chat function: discuss and solve your problems directly with our Schenck helpdesk experts in a dynamic and fault-related communication
- Fast fault identification and troubleshooting: For your request - whether emergency, technical support or service issues - our global Schenck Helpdesk team is available to assist you
- Exchange information and files with our service staff and provide information on the go
- Get full transparency on the processing status of your tickets while using the app
- Manage your open incidents and check old resolutions in the ticket history
- You have full control over the incident management for your Schenck machine installations
- Can be used with all Schenck balancing machines - regardless of year of manufacture
- Discover our Schenck ONE software solutions and in future simply open a helpdesk ticket directly at the machine.
- Access your personal service cockpit simply via a browser on any device (mobile phone, notebook, desktop).
In future, you can also benefit from the advantages of a service contract! The hotline is available to contractual partners free of charge and you benefit from many other advantages.