*For our newest generation of portable instruments, please see SVA 90 and SVA 95 VibroAnalyzers.
The VIBROTEST 60 is a state-or-the-art hand-held unit that offers a wide range of capabilities to effectively diagnose, troubleshoot and correct machine vibration in the field.
This modular system can be used as a:
- Vibration Analyzer
- Field balancer
- Data collector
...or combine all three modules with XMS Software for complete predictive maintenance capability!
The *VIBROTEST 60 has an advanced Digital Signal Processor (DSP) that provides fast, accurate measuring results with a brilliant, high resolution screen. Two channels, plus one speed/ reference channel, can simultaneously process up to 5 machine parameters such as overall mechanical vibration, bearing condition values, frequency spectrum and speed, in one measurement - on one screen.
Overview of modules (seen below)
Module 1.1: Basic Module Overall values for Machine Evaluation
- Absolute bearing vibrations
- Relative shaft vibrations
- Bearing Condition Unit (BCU)
- Bandpass measurements
- Process values
- Speed measurement
- Manual entry
Module 1.2: Extension Module
- Overall Vibration vs. Speed
- Overall Vibration vs. Time
Module 2.1: Basic Module for Machine Diagnosis
- FFT-spectrum for analysis of machine faults and damage
Module 2.2: Extension Module for Machine Diagnosis
- Envelope analysis BSC/SED-spectrum for extended identification of bearing damage
- Cepstrum for selective gear analysis
Module 3: Tracking Analysis
- Narrow-band measurement of rotor-synchronous vibrations
- Amplitude / Phase vs. Speed
- Amplitude / Phase vs. Time
Module 5: Dual-channel Function
- Extension for simultaneous acquisition and evaluation of all measurements for condition-oriented machine maintenance
Module 6: Data-collector
- For systematic acquisition and evaluation of all measurements types for predictive machine maintenance
Module 7: BALANCING EXPERT Field Balancing (Dual-channel)
- For field balancing of rotors in one and two correction planes
Module 8: CPB-spectrum
- For efficient fault detection through formation of multiband-pass filters in the frequency range of measurement.