Flexible Multi-Channel Vibration Monitors for the Reliable Protection of Rotating Equipment
Cost-effective machine protection for most rotating equipment with either
- VIBROCONTROL 1850 (VC-1850): Monitors casing vibration (using acceleration sensors IEPE/CCS)
- VIBROCONTROL 1860 (VC-1860): Monitors casing vibration (using velocity sensors)
or Sleeve Bearings:
- VIBROCONTROL 1870 (VC-1870): Monitors axial position and relative shaft vibration (using displacement sensors)
These instruments provide up to 4 real-time vibration input channels, plus 1 process data and 1 tacho/speed reference input channel. They are extremely flexible due to their modular link concept and can be accessed from remote.
In addition to reliable machine protection, the VIBROCONTROL 1800 Series of compact monitors offers condition monitoring and diagnostics functionality. Scalar vibration and process data can be stored and trended as well as the original time waveform signals. Frequency spectra can be post-processed using FFT analysis.
Key Features of VIBROCONTROL 1800 Series:
- Up to four vibration channels
- Additional two channels for process and tacho/speed
- Four outputs configurable between relays and analog outputs
- Communication via ethernet, USB, RS-485, offering OPC UA, Modbus TCP/RTU protocol
- Time waveform recording and data storage on PC/server
- User-definable frequency bands
- Optional software providing a wide range of vibration analyzing and diagnostic functions