- Semi automatic balancing of turbine wheel shaft assemblies
- Digital measured data processing and numerically controlled unbalance correction
- Easy change over to other rotor types
- Short cycle times
- Most compact layout
- Easy movable
Sequence of operations
- The work-piece is loaded into the measuring station.
- Automatic measuring run. Calculate and transfer measured values to the correction station, brake to zero rpm
- Remove the rotor from the measuring station and load into the correction station.
- Automatic correction: clamp, index to the correction position of the 1st plane, controlled grinding of a sector. Index to the corretion position of the 2nd plane, repeat the grinding process and unclamp.
- Transfer the rotor to the measuring station and start the check run. If the rotor is not in tolerance after the 1st correction step further correction steps can be carried out.
Range of applicationMeasurement and correction of unbalance of machined turbocharger turbine rotors. Use of the machine in mid- to high-volume production. Semi automatic unbalance measurement and correction in two planes and with multiple correction steps. Manual loading and unloading.
DesignTwo-station machine with measuring and correction station and semi automatic operating sequence. Vertical balancing unit on a vibration-optimized machine frame, type-dependent, exchangeable precision air-bearing support for the turbine rotor, driven by a through a drive-plate with air-jet adapted to the rotor diameter.
Measured data processing by CAB 950 measuring unit.
Correction station with two digitally controlled processing units.
|Technical data at a glance||Xondo 020||Xondo 050||Xondo 200||Xondo 400|
|Measuring unit||CAB 950||CAB 950||CAB 950||CAB 950|
|Automatic unbalance measurement||•||•||•||•|
|Automatic unbalance correction 5)||•||•||•||•|
|Weight||[g]||10 - 120||50 - 200||100 - 600||400 - 1600|
|Diameter||[mm]||30 - 65||30 - 65||45 - 95||65 - 125|
|Measurement uncertainty 2)||[gmm]||0.002 - 0.02||0.005 - 0.03||0.01 - 0.1||0.05 - 0.3|
|Cycle time 3)||[s]||50 - 60||50 - 60||60 - 70||60 - 80|
|Air pressure||[kPa]||450 - 600||450 - 600||450 - 600||450 - 600|
|2) Acc. to DIN 1319, 95% probability, work-piece dependent|
|3) Dependent on initial unbalance and quality of the rotor|
|4) Data non-binding, dependent on the respective equipment|
|5) Polar grinding on the hub and rear side|
|o.r .on request|