The VIBROSTORE 100 (VST-100) is the ideal, simple solution suited for monitoring vibration on semi-critical and small to medium-sized machinery. This cost-efficient handheld device provides an easy way to detect the most common machine faults.
The VIBROSTORE 100 (VST-100) measures vibration levels and bearing wear at the push of a button, and is intuitive and easy-to-use by personnel without prior experience in taking vibration measurements and assessing the machine’s overall vibration condition.
- Download the readings to a PC for reporting, further analysis and trending
- Detect developing faults allowing plenty of lead-time to plan your maintenance activities
The VIBROSTORE 100 (VST-100) is a lightweight and robust device for use in the field and can be used single-handedly with protective sleeve or worn with the docking cradle attached to a belt clip.
The instrument is equipped with a cable-connected high-quality, pre-set acceleration sensor.
- Choose the type and size of the machine you want to monitor, enter its running speed and press one button to perform the measurement.
- A traffic-light coded display immediately indicates the severity of the vibration based on the built-in ISO 10816 levels (velocity in mm/s or inch/s). The main screen, also, shows the bearing condition in BDU and total g (rms acceleration).
- The display of the vibration level in frequency ranges indicates the most common machine faults like imbalance, misalignment or looseness. For a more detailed analysis, the instrument provides spectra with up to 800 lines with zoom and cursor.
VIBROSTORE 100 (VST-100) Brochure
VIBROSTORE 100 (VST-100) is available either stand-alone or packaged with Report & Route Manager software for quick, reliable and cost-efficient machine health monitoring.
Report & Route Manager is a very powerful and highly functional route editor and analysis software.
Set up your route, upload it to VIBROSTORE 100, perform the route-based inspection and download the results to Report & Route Manager. The data can be displayed in a variety of different ways including vibration frequency spectra, bearing noise and ISO trend plots as well as waterfall diagrams. You may also generate reports either manually or automatically.
- Superior reporting functionality
- Modular design
- Optimized workflow
- Advanced navigation in measurement analysis and diagnosis tools
- Fast and efficient measurement reporting
- Can be used with both VIBROSTORE 100 and the Vx-80 handheld series
- Removable protective rubber sleeve for hand-held use
- Alternatively, it fits into the docking cradle with a belt clip
- USB mini connector for data transfer to a PC
- High, quality vibration accelerometer AS-063
- Magnet for curved surfaces
- Spiral cable with two pin connector
Optional accessories available:
- Strobe to define the running speed
- Magnet for flat surfaces
- Can be connected via Bluetooth to listen to the bearing noise
|Size||200 mm x 60 mm x 26 mm|
|Weight||280 g (magnet not included)|
Degree of protection
0 °C to +50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
-20 °C to +70 °C (-4 °F to 158 °F)
|Power supply||2 x AA L91 lithium-ion batteries|
|Frequency range||2/10 Hz to 1 kHz (ISO)
1 kHz to 10 kHz (BDU)
10Hz to 1kHz (Vibration bands)
|Max frequency resolution||1.25 Hz @ 800 lines FFT setting
Acceleration in g
Velocity in mm/s (or inch/s)
Bearing noise in BDU (bearing damage units)
Displacement (mm, microns, mils)
|Displayed frequency units||Hertz (Hz), RPM or CPM|
Vibration analysis diagnostic bands
(RPM = run speed)
|User selectable with accelerometer sensitivity
Unbalance 1x RPM
Alignment 2x RPM
Looseness 3x RPM
|Accuracy||+/-5 % (acceleration: +/- 10% below 20Hz)|
|Languages in instrument||German / English / French / Italian /
Spanish / Portuguese / Dutch / Chinese / Korean / Japanese
|Accessories||Docking cradle and USB cable
Spiral cable with two pin connector
Nylon carrying case
|Optional accessories||AC-7315 strobe attachment
AC-172 magnet for flat surfaces
Report & Route Manager software for