- Fully automatic measuring run
- Force-measuring bearing pedestals
- Fully automatic unbalance correction by drilling into the input flange
- CAB 850 measuring unit
- Simulation of environmental conditions by so-called dummy-balancing
Range of application
- Measurement and correction of the unbalance of front and rear axle drives
- Application of the machine in axle drive production
- Low-speed measurement of unbalance at approx. 1500 min-1
- Unbalance correction by drilling into the axle drive input flanges (welding available as option)
DesignMachine design optimally adapted to the task. Arrangement of machine assemblies based on ergonomic principles. Available as 1- or 2-station machine.
Welded machine base of special design. Force-measuring bearing pedestals with auxiliary balancing frame, adapted specifically to the axle drive in hand.
Pneumatically operated gear clamping mechanisms restrain the axle drive during the balancing process.
Automatically operating drive unit with active tooling and automatic correction unit. High-performance chip extractor for removing drilling chips in the machine working area.
|Technical data at a glance||Baureihe SBAL|
|Measuring unit||CAB 850|
|Unbalance correction||Fully automatically by drilling unit|
|Power clamping unit||Automatic, pneumatically actuated|
|Width A||[mm]||ca. 3000|
|Depth B||[mm]||ca. 4500|
|Spindle speed||[min -1]||ca. 1500|
|Load carrying capacity 1)||[kg]||50|
|Measuring uncertainty 2)||[gmm]||ca. 20|
|Cycle time 3)||[s]||ca. 45 - 90|
|Production rate||[St./h]||ca. 30 -40|
|Air pressure||[bar]||min. 6,0|
|Horizontal safety door||•|
|2) According to DIN 1319, 95% probability, with master rotor and without re-clamping error|
|3) Depending on initial unbalance and operating staff|