Balancing Machine for Armatures
- Process-optimised balancing in manual operated production systems
- Manual loading and unloading
- Process reliability through fully-automated internal working sequence
- Easy operation: Fully-visualised operator guidance with CAB 870 measuring unit
- Easy installation: Fast commissioning and support by local service personnel in a worldwide service network
Range of application
Measurement and unbalance correction of wounded armatures of different sizes and similar rotors. Use of the machine in series production for production volumes of up to approx. 1 million armatures p.a.. Correction of unbalance by milling in one or two planes into the lamination stack.
Slot milling for component correction. High flexibility resulting from the use of individual or multiple milling cutters oriented on the slot design. Correction methods for parallel and skewed oriented slots. In addition to the removal of material by plunge milling, the amount of unbalance reduction can be increased by traverse milling.
- The workstations are loaded and unloaded by the operator via the common measurement and control station.
- Fully-automated working procedu-re of the machine
- Correction station with digitally controlled milling and positioning device.
- Flexible use, easy refitting and fast fault-finding
- High-performance CAB 870 measuring device: 15" TFT touch-screen, digital signal processing, software module for calculation of common , and complex correction methods, almost unlimited internal type data storage, operator guidance, virtually automatic set-up procedures, diagnostic programmes, statistics software, external inter-faces such as modem and network
- The machine consists of a combi-nation of mechanical system and control cabinet, which ensures high flexibility for the place of installation. The only things to be provided at the installation point are the electrical power and com-pressed air supply.
|Technical data||CIVO 450|
|Rotor weight||[g]||60 - 3000|
|Shaft length between the shaft ends||[mm]||80 - 240|
|Shaft diameter||[mm]||3 - 15|
|Stack diameter||[mm]||18 - 70|
|Stack length||[mm]||15 - 70|
|Width, depth, height approx.||[mm]||1800 x 1300 x 2100|
|Total weight approx.||[kg]||2500|
|Noise level (without suction) max.||[dB(A)]||75|
|Mains connection||400V±10% / 50 Hz±2% / 3Ph|
|Max. prefuse by customer||[A]||25|
|Control voltage||[V DC]||24|
|Internal device voltage||[V AC]||230|
|Paint||RAL 7035 (Lichtgrau)|
|Smallest achievable measuring uncertainty (workpiece-dependent)||[gmm]||0,01|
|Smallest achievable tolerance (workpiece-dependent)||[gmm]||0,1|
|Technical availability||99% nach VDI 3423|
|CAB 870 with Touchscreen Bedienung|
|Set-up rotor with test weights|
|Belt feed with centring system|
|Design with or without CE|