- Precision quality control of crankshafts through high-quality balancing unit
- Manual loading and unloading
- Expandable with correction unit (see 300 / 510 EBTK)
DesignMachine with horizontal rotor axis and a balancing unit similar to the type used in transfer balancing machines. Coupling-free roller-drive or spindle-drive with a hook adapter. Welded machine base with integrated control cabinet. Safety housing and protective shroud are part of the standard supply.
Microprocessor-controlled measurement equipment for unbalance measurement or correction calculation. Software packages are available for component or optimized correction. Other features: Operator prompting,
diagnosis programs, fault display, statistics program and printer interface. Display in German or English; other languages on request.
Range of applicationUnbalance measuring machine for machined crankshafts. Measurement of the unbalance in two planes, relative to the outside counterweights.
Conversion of the unbalance values to other planes is automatically or manually controlled. Can be used for
inspection or in production for quality control of balancing machines. Transport of the work-pieces can be manual or by a corresponding lifting device.
Sequence of operations
- Load a crankshaft into the machine, either manually or by a lifting device.
- Close the protective shroud. Automatic measuring run and display of the unbalance values. If required the correction values are displayed.
- Open the protective cover and unload the crankshaft.
- If a correction unit has been supplied the correction can be done according to the display on the measuring unit.
|Technical data at a glance||300 MBRK||310 MBRK|
|Measuring unit||CAB 950||CAB 950|
|... measurement with bob weights||•|
|... measurement without bob weights||•|
|Balancing unit with roller-drive||•|
|Balancing unit with hook-drive||•|
|Weight, max. 2)||[kg]||6 - 35||6 - 35|
|Total length||[mm]||280 - 790||280 - 790|
|Journal distance, max.||[mm]||650||650|
|main journal diameter||[mm]||40 - 75||40 - 80|
|Max. outside diameter||[mm]||100 - 200||100 - 200|
|Width A 4)||[mm]||1010||1010|
|Depth B 4)||[mm]||1070||1070|
|Height C 4)||[mm]||2000||2000|
|Balancing speed||[min -1]||450 - 700||450 - 700|
|Measurement uncertainty 1)||[gmm]||5 - 15||10 - 20|
|Cycle time 3)||[s]||16 - 20||16 - 20|
|Power consumption||[kVA]||2 - 2,5||2 - 2,5|
|2) Max. 15kg with manual loading|
|3) Minimum achievable times, dependent on the crankshaft concerned|
|4) Data non-binding, dependent on the equipment delivered|