- Universal machine concept
- Automatic unbalance measurement
- Precision positioning during correction
- Microprocessor-controlled measuring unit
Sequence of operations
- Load a crankshaft into the measuring station, manually or by lifting device
- Close the protective shroud. Automatic measuring run and display measured values.
- Open the protective shroud and move the crankshaft to the correction stand.
- Insert the crankshaft into positioning device and couple with angleencoder for optional indexing aid or with locking-pin device
- Drill correction holes one after another corresponding to the display
- Return the crankshaft to the measuring station. Automatic check run and display of residual unbalance.
- Remove the crankshaft. If the crankshaft is still out of tolerance proceed with a second step.
DesignTwo-station machine with separate measuring and correction stations. Measuring station with coupling-free roller-drive or hook drive for asymmetrical crankshafts.
Correction station with positioning equipment and electro-mechanical drilling equipment.
Range of applicationMeasurement and correction of unbalance in machined passengervehicle and light commercial- vehicle crankshafts. Use in small and mid-volume series production or as a repair balancing machine.
Unbalance correction by drilling into the counterweights in one or more steps at a separate drill stand (correction station). Manual handling of the work-pieces between measuring and drilling stations.
|Technical data at a glance||300 EBTK||310 EBTK|
|Measuring unit||CAB 950||CAB 950|
|Balancing unit with roller-drive||•|
|Balancing unit with hook-drive||•|
|Manual loading and unloading||•||•|
|Drilling unit with controlled depth||•||•|
|Weight, max. 1)||[kg]||6 - 35||6 - 35|
|Total length||[mm]||280 - 790||280 - 790|
|Journal distance, max.||[mm]||650||650|
|Main journal diameter||[mm]||40 - 75||40 - 80|
|Outside diameter, max||[mm]||200||200|
|Width A 4)||[mm]||3800||3800|
|Depth B 4)||[mm]||1300||1300|
|Height C 4)||[mm]||2000||2000|
|Balancing speed||[min -1]||450 - 600||450 - 600|
|Measurement uncertainty 2)||[gmm]||5 - 15||10 - 20|
|Cycle time 3)||[s]||45 - 60||45 - 60|
|Drill capacity in St 60||[mm]||28||28|
|Indexing aid||Order No.||R0290104.01||R0290104.01|
|2) Acc. to DIN 1319, 95% probability, work-piece dependent (without unloading)|
|3) Dependent on crankshaft design, correction scheme and initial unbalance|
|4) Data non-binding, dependent on the respective equipment|