• Semi-automatic assembly machine
• Ergonomic, manual loading concept
• Small footprint for a reduced space requirement
• The machine provide capabilities for the mounting of Runflat tires
• No foundation required for installation
This machine, type 130 SBER, is designed for manual feeding and assembly-appropriate overlaying, soaped tires and rims, as well as automatic mounting of the tires on disc wheels in low-profile design in unsorted mixed operation without rim touch.
The soaping of tires and disc wheel as well as the loading of the machine-side conveyor system is ensured by operating personnel. The loading and unloading of the assembly station takes place automatically.
The system can process tires in diagonal, radial and low-profile design as well as steel and light-alloy disc wheels in mixed operation.
• Direction of conveying viewed from the operator side: from left to right
• loading station
• Disk Wheel detection station: Determine rim diameter and rim width
• Assembly station: Clamp the disc wheel on the lower horn, press the tire beads on one side into the drop center.
• Disc wheel tire transport: Swivelling double material conveyor
• Safety device: Safety fence with two electrically and mechanically locked doors
• Servo-hydraulic or servomotor actuation of the assembly tools
• Due to the special design and servo-technical operation of the assembly tools individual programming is possible for a wheel / tire-type-dependent assembly process. Balancing in two levels or separated according to static unbalance / torque unbalance possible
• Servo control allows specific parameter documentation of the assembly programs
• Gentle torque-controlled assembly process, especially for wide tires and Run Flat tires
|Data at a glance|
|Wheel weight max.||[kg]||40/50|
|Wheel outer diamater||[mm]||560-850|
|Rim offset||[mm]||0 - 120|
|Rim material||steel, aluminum|
|Number of processable tyre wheel combinations||9999|
|Power supply||400 V AC, 50 Hz|
|Total connected load||[kVA]||20/25|
|Compressed air consumption||[m³ i.N. pro h]||40|
|Compressed air supply pressure||[bar]||â¥6bar|
|Machine color||RAL 7035 (Schenck Standard)|
|both beads simultaneously||[s]||15|