• Fully automatic unbalance measuring machine for unbalance determination on rims respectively disc wheels
• WINDOWS 10 based measuring device CAB 950W with display and documentation of the measurement results in in different planes as well as calculation of the static part of the unbalance
• Rim-specific functionalities such as optional determination of the valve bore position and type-depending compensation of the valve-weight
• Working range 14" - 24"
• Shortest cycle-times < 10sec
• Optional marking unit for unbalance marking in the rim-well
• Ergonomic operating concept
• No foundation necessary!
• Integrated safety fence
• Quick and uncomplicated installation & commissioning
The automatic rim unbalance measuring station type 420RBBR is used for the automatic measurement of dynamic unbalance on passenger car rims in both steel and light metal versions. The machine determines the unbalance of the wheel in single-batches under production conditions in chained mode.
Therefore the wheels are horizontally transported by the interlinking conveyor system into the machine and placed on the measuring spindle by means of a lifting table. A high-precision clamping device fixes and centers the wheel for the subsequent measuring run.
In addition to the unbalance per plane the static imbalance can also serve as a criterion for the quality rating.
- Machine bed designed for subcritical operation, for unbalance measurement in two planes
- Balancing unit: Patented leaf spring dynamometer for highest sensitivity and frequency selectivity through extremely subcritical tuning and constructively separate degrees of freedom for the determination of the unbalance torque and the static component. Especially suitable for the geometric pre-setting.
- Two SV16 electrodynamic vibration sensors, designed as robust moving coil system
- Electromechanically driven lifting unit
- Measuring and control cabinet
- Pneumatic control system
• No foundation required! The SCHENCK measuring system allows the installation on a standard industrial floor of 250 mm thickness without special foundation.
• Single Master Calibration: The SCHENCK Single Master Calibration allows to recover all wheel calibrations with just one master wheel calibration. The specific wheel calibrations are attributed to the geometry data of the master wheel therefore the individual wheel types do not need to be recalibrated.
• Automatic index error checking and calibration during production
• Clamping technology: Universal, high-precision and backlash-free 10-jaw chuck for clamping range 54-84mm with flat pull function (other clamping ranges on request)
|Data at a glance|
|Rim weight max.||[kg]||50|
|Number processable tyre wheel combinations||9999|
|Feed-in height/discharge height||[mm]||1250|
|Total net weight||[kg]||2500|
|Power supply||400V 3-Ph, 50Hz|
|Total connected load||[kVA]||10|
|PLC type||Siemens F1500 TIA|
|Compressed air consumption||[m³ i.N. pro h]||10|
|Compressed air supply pressure||[bar]||â¥ 6|
|noise level||[dB(A)]||â¤ 80|
|Machine color||RAL 7035 (SCHENCK-Standard)|
|unbalance measurement||[s]||8,5 - 12|