- Highly flexible working range of 13 "- 26"
- Modular, 3-station machine concept, consisting of soaping, balancing, marking station
- Stepped measuring wheel for measuring 3 different types of tires without tool change
- Measuring the tires in the filled state for realistic results
- Ergonomic operating concept
- Can be set up without foundation
- Fast and uncomplicated commissioning
Our wheel balancer 311CMBG offers the highest flexibility for your production over the large working range of 13 "- 26". The modular machine concept allows the individual composition of the components and integration into your existing production.
The 311CMBG is specially designed for use in tire production. The robust machine design and the reliable measuring unit have already proven themselves worldwide.
The dynamic 2-level measuring system with integrated tire filling device enables a realistic assessment of tire imbalance in the filled state. The resulting grade of tire quality is applied to the tire sidewall via specially designed hot stamping pliers.
- 3 stations concept with tire detection, measuring and marking station
- Connection of the individual stations via automatically movable conveyor technology
- Centering device for picking up and filling the tires in the stepped measuring rim of the measuring station
- Marking station with 4 different marking shapes and up to 2 colors
- Robust machine bed and operating panel for the measuring device and the machine control
- Highly flexible, future-proof working area of 13 "- 26"
- Specially coated rim tooling for optimal filling and demoulding of the tires before and after the measuring process
- Reliable hot stamping tongs for precise marking of the quality class on the tire sidewall
- Optional extension of the automatic tire recognition system (eg via barcode labels) for mixed-use
- Optional integration of a geometry measuring device to record the tire geometry
|Data at a glance|
|Wheel weight max.||[kg]||50|
|Wheel outer diamater||[mm]||480-1000|
|Tire width||[mm]||max. 400|
|Rim diameter||[Zoll]||13 - 26|
|Rim height||[Zoll]||4,5 - 12|
|Power supply||400V AC, 50Hz|
|Total connected load||[kVA]||40|
|Compressed air consumption||[m³ i.N. pro h]||100|
|Compressed air supply pressure||[bar]||â¥7bar|
|Machine color||RAL 7035 (Schenck Standard)|