Mission and QMS1 principles
SCHENCK USA CORP. provides Production, Sales and Servicing and Integration of Balancing, Filling, Assembly and Test Systems, Vibration and Monitoring Systems as well as accompanying Services for the Automotive Industry and their Suppliers, for the Electrical Industry, Turbo Machinery, General Industries, and Aviation & Space.
In order to maintain our current role as market and innovation leader in these fields, we dedicate to the following points:
- Thoroughly understanding our customers’ needs and exceeding their expectations through partnership interactions.
- Ensuring high quality as the essence of SCHENCK's existence by continuously improving the effectiveness of our processes, products and services in accordance with our QMS.
- Contributing profoundly to the global success of SCHENCK by permanently observing and proactively anticipating market developments.
- Ensuring a safe workplace for our employees and visitors.
- Complying with laws and regulations applicable to our operations.
- Treating our vendors fairly and in partnership arrangements.
- Create a rewarding and challenging environment of high integrity and ethics.
- Constitute a positive environment, where we encourage internal improvement suggestions.
Deer Park, NY on August 2, 2019
President and CEO