Mission, QMS1 and EHS2 principles
SCHENCK USA CORP. provides Production, Sales, Servicing and Integration of high precision systems in the fields of Balancing, Spin Testing, Filling, Assembly and Testing, Vibration Measuring and Monitoring as well as accompanying Services for the Automotive Industry and their Suppliers, for the Electrical Industry, Turbo Machinery, General Industries, and Aviation & Space.
In order to maintain our current role as market and innovation leader in these fields, we dedicate to the following points:
- Thoroughly understanding our customers’ needs and exceeding their expectations through partnership interactions.
- Ensuring high quality as the essence of SCHENCK USA CORP.’s existence by continuously improving the effectiveness of our processes, products and services in accordance with our QMS.
- Contributing profoundly to the global success of SCHENCK USA CORP. by permanently observing and proactively anticipating market developments.
- Ensuring a healthy and safe workplace for our employees and visitors.
- Maintaining our facilities and preventing pollution.
- Continually reducing the impact that our operations have on the environment.
- Complying with laws and regulations applicable to our operations.
- Treating our vendors fairly and in partnership arrangements.
- Create a rewarding and challenging environment of high integrity and ethics.
- Constitute a positive environment, where we encourage internal improvement suggestions.
Deer Park, NY on October 18, 2021
President and CEO
1 QMS: Quality Management System
2 EHS: Environmental, Health & Safety