The better we do our job of providing the highest quality products and services, the better we will support our customers in reaching their own goal to produce a superior quality product. We constantly aim to improve the quality and durability of our products. Our quality management system is the tool through which we achieve this aim.
Since 2001, Schenck RoTec (Darmstadt, Germany) ranks among the companies fulfilling the very strict requirements set forth in the VDA 6.4- guidelines for the automotive industry. This is annually checked by independent auditors. In addition, Schenck has successfully completed other certification processes: Certification according to ISO 9001 was obtained in the mid-nineties and perpetuated successfully year by year. In 1999, the Ford Motor Company granted us their Q1 Award, an award presented to suppliers who excel through a constant high level of customer satisfaction and meet highest requirements regarding quality, productivity and level of service. Outstanding quality is driven by our effective continuous improvement process e.g. utilizing an approved method of frequent individual customer satisfaction surveys.
To view our ISO 9001:2015 Certification, simply click the appropriate links below.
Schenck Trebel Corp. and Schenck RoTec Corp. are now one Company SCHENCK USA CORP. (as of February 2019).
Click here to learn more about the merger.
Explanation of Quality documentations - Please reference the related documents below:
- SCHENCK USA CORP. (NY) ISO 9001:2015 certification is valid through September 9, 2023
- SCHENCK USA CORP. (MI) ISO 9001:2015 certification is valid through June 24, 2023
- SCHENCK USA CORP. (MI) ISO 17025:2017 accreditation is valid through October 31, 2021
- SCHENCK USA CORP. (MA) Business Unit: TEST DEVICES AS9100D & ISO 9001:2015 certification is valid through February 25, 2024
- SCHENCK USA CORP.’s Quality Policy/Mission Statement, February 12, 2020