- Balancing of the drive train
- Testing the rear axle drive in the installed condition (NVH = Noise vibration harshness,VAD = Vibro-acoustic diagnosis)
- Function test
- Automatic test sequence
- Modular construction as a single station with free positioning of test part (installation position)
- Powerful industrial PC for control of the test sequence and measured value processing
- Software module for VAD procedure and measurement of static unbalance; large rotor type data memory, operator prompting, diagnostic program, statistics, process control, external interfaces
- Single or multiple-channel noise checking with integrated unbalance recognition
- Flexible application, easy change over for various rearaxle modules
- Special system adaptation to the requirements of objective noise testing, such as structural isolation of the test equipment as well as high-repeatability, test part coordinated sensor coupling of the test part support.
- Automatic coupling of the part at the shaft ends
- Automatic recognition of the possible correction position
- With manual correction automatic indexing to the correction position and display of the correction weights
- Protection against shaft breakage.
Range of applicationQuality testing of drive modules (front-mounted rear-axle with drive shafts) of passenger vehicles and light commercial vehicles.
Suitable for measurement and correction of the unbalance, improvement of the NVH characteristics through vibro-acoustic evaluation of the assembly structure as well as diagnosis of the noise properties of components (differential, drive shaft, bearing).
Application in production, integrated into the assembly line.
DesignSingle-station machine with fully automatic test sequence, loading and unloading by a pallet system.
Consisting essentially of vibration isolated machine frame for testing as if installed, measurement and control cabinet with test-stand PC and drive, positioning device for adaptation to the work-piece type on hand, protective enclosure.
Sequence of operations
- Transport the rear-axle module on pallet by roller conveyor and close the protective equipment (loading door)
- Lift the pallet, clamp, couple the drive and synchronizer, attach the sensors for unbalance measurement, lower the pallet, close the safety devices.
- Fully automatic test sequence: Check the length of the drive shaft (with type mix), run up and regulate the load, measure the required torque and differential ratio, measure the initial unbalance, structure-borne sound and the possible test weight and correction positions, brake, index, add the test weight, and carry out a further measuring run, brake, index, remove the test weight, calculate the co- efficient and initial unbalance. Compare with tolerances (for coefficient and unbalance).
- When out of tolerance: Index for unbalance correction, open the operating doors, manually add the unbalance correction according to the display, close the doors and perform a check run.
- When in tolerance: Mark, travel to home position, open loading doors, move the pallet out.
|Technical data at a glance||JAC-I/A|
|Manual unbalance correction||•|
|Drive simulation through|
|test part loading equipment||•|
|Rear-axle module, complete|
|Weight||[kg]||50 - 200|
|Width A 1)||[mm]||4800|
|Depth B 1)||[mm]||3600|
|Height C 1)||[mm]||2600|
|Sampling rate, VAD- 4)||[kHz]|| 20|
|Drive load, max.||Nm||130|
|Test speed||[min -1]||1500 - 5000|
|Measurement uncertainty, approx. 2)||[gmm]||25|
|Cycle time, approx. 3)||[s]||120|
|Type identification||Order No.||R0560102.01|
|2) Acc. to DIN 1319, 95% probability, workpiece dependent|
|3) Dependent on unbalance correction method and integration with other equipment|
|4) Dependent on the selected test speed|
|o.r. On request|